1. More rain in Mumbai in next 48 hours, warns IMD
Mumbai and its adjoining areas are likely to receive heavy rainfall for the next two days, predicted India Meteorological Department on Tuesday.
2. NIFTY futures were trading quite a significant portion
(24 points, or 0.21 per cent, higher at 11,235 )of the Singapore stock exchange market showing a great start for Dalal street stock exchange market.
3. Cafe coffee day founder went missing so search operations on for founder VG Sidhhartha.
4. Flood situation improves in Assam but heavy rains lash Odisha
Four more people died due to the flood in Assam on Monday, taking the toll to 86 this season. The overall situation, however, improved, with the water level in all the 17 affected districts showing a receding trend, the Assam State Disaster Management Authority (ASDMA) said.
5. PM Modi to visit Bhutan in August
This would be Modi’s first trip since the Doklam tri-junction military face-off in 2017 which led to heightened tensions between India and China after the Chinese troops intruded into a disputed territory between China and Bhutan.
6. Hyderabad: Drunk man lands in trouble for kissing cop
The accused was intoxicated at the time of the incident and claims that he did not realise what he was doing.
7. In Mumbai fines for cattle rises by 300%-
BMC has hiked the prices for tethering cattle on road by 300%.Present price is 2500 rupees and BMC has increased to Rs.10000.
8. The latest national tiger census says India has 2967 tigers and has raised doub;e as it was in 2008.
9. Pakistan plane: Army aircraft crashes into residential area, killing 18.
10. Top trade negotiators from the US and China are meeting for the first time in almost three months on Tuesday to try and do a deal, but expectations are low.