Gyan Series- Things to Remember 07th March
- An agreement of $250 million has been signed between the World Bank and the Government of India for the purpose of National Rural Economic Transformation Project (NRETP) in Delhi.
- According to the Forbes World’s Billionaire list Mukesh Ambani jumped six ranks further and reached at the 13th
- A MoU has been signed by HP Inc India with the Andhra Pradesh Government for the purpose of building a Centre of Excellence for 3D printing.
- Steps were taken by the Ministry of Defence ensuring implementation of grant of Permanent Commission to Women Officers in the Armed Forces.
- P V Ramesh has been appointed as the Director-General of National Archives of India.
- The Pritzker Architecture Prize of the year 2019 was awarded to the Japanese architect Arata Isozaki for bringing together the East and West in his innovative designs.
- In order to make the one of the lacking Nobel Prizes in 2018. It’s been decided that in the year 2019, 2 Nobel prizes will be given in Literature.
- For helping Children in Primary School in learning how to read in Hindi and English, Google has unveiled a new app ‘Bolo’.
- A Quality Assurance Scheme for Basic Composite Medical Laboratories has been launched by the National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories
- India and Oman is all set to start the 3rd edition of bilateral joint exercise at Jabel Al Akhdar Mountains in Oman.