Gyan Series- Things to Remember 27th March
- A Nuclear, Biological, Chemical Training Facility- ABHEDYA, was commissioned by the Admiral Sunil Lanba at INS Shivaji, Lonavala.
- An innovative, new kind of credit card was developed and announced by Apple to help customers lead a healthier financial life.
- India bagged 76th ranking position out of 115 economies on World Economic Forum’s Global Transition Index. The index was toped by Sweden.
- ICICI Prudential Bharat Consumption Scheme was launched by ICICI Prudential AMC aims to benefit from Indian Consumption story, considered as one of the fastest growing consumption markets globally.
- Chandrayaan 2 the India’s lunar mission has been scheduled for its launch in April and will be carrying NASA’s Laser instruments that will let scientists measure precisely the distance to the moon.
- Girish Gowda the silver medalist in Paralympi high jump has been appointed as the ambassador of Karnataka Lok Sabha Eletions 2019.
- K Govindraj has been re-eleted as the President of Basketball Federation of India.
- A 5 member ommittee was appointed by Reserve Bank of India under the chairmanship of Nandan Nielkani to strengthen the digital payments as well as to boost finanial inlusion through Finanial Technology.
- Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGIA) has been ranked the world’s 12th busiest Airport moving up 4 places from 16th in year 2017, in the preliminary world airport traffic rankings 2018 released by the Airports Council International (ACI).
- The Asian Rich List 2019 has been topped by the London based NRI industrial tycoons, the Hinduja Family for the Sixth year succesively.