Gyan Series-Things to Remember 21 April 20191.
- To seek the intervention of President and Prime Minister of India to recover outstanding dues, employees of Jet Airways have written to them.
2. Punjabi poem about Jallianwala Bagh massacre with the English translation of the 100-year-old, Khooni Vaisakhi has been released in Abu Dhabi.
3. Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone exclusive Corporate Ambassador to the Indian Business community has been given to Former Cricketer Ravi Shastri.
4. Bihar’s former Chief Electoral Officer Ajay V. Nayak has been appointed as Special observer for West Bengal by Election Commission of India.
5. For adopting MSME bill discounting, Bank of Maharashtra partnered with M1Xchange Trade Receivables discounting System.
6. Bajrang Punia of India has again gained the first spot in the 65-kilogram wrestling freestyle category.
7. Deutsche Bank, India appointed Kaushik Shaparia as the Chief Executive Officer.
8. The pan-India network has been joined by 20 and Union Territories for single emergency helpline number, 112.
9. According to Economist Intelligence, India ranked 19th out of 28 countries in the index of Cancer Preparedness.
10. The Supreme Court of India is hearing plea questioning electoral law which denies undertrials and convicts their right to vote.