Important Articles from the Indian Constitution 2.0
The Indian constitution consists of several articles, each of that is important in different places. We have shared the list of first 5 articles which are important for competitive exams. The next 5 articles are present below –
1. Article 21 A: Right to Education
Right to Education is a fundamental right which ensures equal and quality education to all children.
• Children below 14 years of age should get free and compulsorily education.
• It was enacted on 4 August 2009.
2. Article 30: Right of minorities to establish and administer educational institutions
The article ensures that the State shall not, in granting aid to educational institutions, discriminate against any educational institution on the ground that it is under the management of a minority, whether based on religion or language.
3.Article No. 38:- State to secure a social order for the promotion of the welfare of the people
4. Article No.40:- Organization of village panchayats
This article states that the state shall take steps to organize panchayats. It should give them the authority to function as a unit of self-government.
5. Article No. 44:- Uniform Civil Code for the citizens
These are the next 5 articles which you must prepare for your competitive exams.